Maintaining My Hair Extensions
Maintaining the shine, color and health of your hair extension can be effortless with a little care. Just take care of some small things and you extensions will last for up to 8 months. These tips are for you if you are thinking on Maintaining My Hair Extensions for long – Washing Your Hair
Drying your hair
- Don’t wash your hair for at least 2 days after your extensions have been installed. It will strengthen the bond of your hair extensions.
- Use only the best quality shampoo and conditioner that are recommended by your hair expert. Select the shampoo that designed to enhance the life of your locks.
- Wash your hair one time in a week at least.
- Allow your hair to dry in natural way. Try to avoid use of hair dryer and other tools. Be gentle with your hair.
- Use soft bristle bush/comb to brush your hair. Brush your hair when they are dried completely.
- Brush your hair from hair line to tips carefully.
- Don’t put force between scalp and bond of hair extensions.
- Don’t apply any styling product directly on bonds.
- You are free to use styling tools to curl and straighten your hair but make sure your bonds will not come in contact on direct heat.
Take special care of your hair extensions when you go for swimming, especially in sea water. Use some mask and serums after such activities to maintain pH balance.
All these things can definitely help you to extend the life and health of your hair extensions. When you want to buy hair extensions and install them efficiently, visit Shallamars Hair Solutions
. Our hair specialists hold expertise in installing hair extensions with various methods. Like us on face book for current hair trends and daily hair tips. Like us on face book
for current hair trends. Call us at 407 507 3000 or visit our website to make an appointment
to know more on Maintaining My Hair Extensions for long.