How do I take care of my own hair while wearing hair extensions?
Now-a-days, a lot of people wear hair extensions most of the time and overlook their own hair. Extensions are really amazing and allow you to switch up your look and hair style instantly. Most of us just love to wear hair extensions to get lengthy and healthy hair. However, it is crucial to take good care of your real hair while wearing hair extensions to minimize hair loss and damage. How do I take care of my own hair while wearing hair extensions? When you are seeking for perfect solution, keep some important factors in your mind.
- If you hair is not in good condition, hiding it with hair extension cannot make your hair problem solved. When you will remove your extension, the hair will still be in same or even wore condition because of improper care. Make sure your hair is in good condition before installing hair extension.
- Hair extensions should not be too tight and heavy installed especially close to your scalp. Many people have damaged hair lines because of traction alopecia. Remember if root of your hair has been damaged harshly, those follicles may stop fabricating new hair or the hair re-grow many be weak.
- In order to prevent hair loss, you should not wear those hair styles that can cause your hair to break or damage. In long run, it could end on permanent hair loss.
- Wearing hair extension does not mean that there is no need to take care of your hair. Paying no heed to your own hair whilst wearing hair extensions is not wise.
- Do not remove hair extension in rush. Rely on hair expert only to remove hair extension carefully without damaging your own hair.
How do I take care of my own hair while wearing hair extensions? Visit Shallamar’s hair solutions
to get professional advice on this. Like us on face book
for current hair trends and daily hair tips. Call us at 407 507 3000 or visit our website to make anappointment today
. Our professional not helps you to install hair extensions perfectly but also give you professional advice on – How do I take care of my own hair while wearing hair extensions?