Hair Extensions – What Not to Do
It’s not a secret that hair extensions
are becoming gradually more popular among women. Girls, all around the world just love to recognize that it is possible to get a modern look and have any style they wish for a few days or months or even more. If you are going to try hair extensions, it is important to understand the Hair Extensions – What Not to Do. It is just as important for you as to know about To Do things. Hair Extensions
– What Not to Do
- Don’t apply heavy oil on your extensions. It can make them dull, floppy and unresponsive.
- Unlike your real hair, the damaged extensions can’t be recovered once they got damaged. So, avoid use of direct heat that can cause breakage and damage.
- Opt for gentle and good quality shampoo. Don’t use the shampoo and conditioner that contain high alcohol deliberation.
- Don’t use gels, hair spray and other such products with additions and weaves. Use light sprays or serums for styling.
- Never leave closures bare. Try to make your weaves look real so that no one can identify that you are wearing hair weaves or additions.
- Make sure braid sew-in extensions are not too tight. It can cause stress and lead breakage.
- Hair extensions are not permanent. Usually, they last for 3-4 months. Don’t overlook the expiration date. Don’t use the extensions when they have begun to look exhausted.
If you want professional advice on – Hair Extensions – What Not to Do, visit Shallamar’s Hair Solutions
. Like us on face book
for current hair trends and daily hair tips. Call us at 407 507 3000 or visit our website to make an appointment
to know more about Hair Extensions – What Not to Do.