To keep up your hair extensions in good condition for long, it is crucial to keep all the Do’s and Don’ts in your mind. If you are using hair extension or want to, continue reading to know on – what not to do to your hair extensions?
Most of the hair care experts recommend the people to follow these instructions carefully to maintain integrity of their hair extensions.
– Don’t bleach your hair extensions. Whether synthetic or natural, don’t put them through any peroxide-related torture. This will only cause damage, but it will also reduce life of clip-ins. However, if want to get a darker, this will not damage them.
– Treat your extensions just like your real hair. Don’t brush them hardly specially when they’re wet. It can cause slip-out hair extension or in worse, cause wefts to drop. So, don’t to so.
– Don’t use any hair styling tool so much like hair dryer, flat iron and curl rode. Let them dry naturally.
– Another thing you should not do is clipping your hair to close to scalp. Although, hair extensions are not visible but clips close to scalp can cause extensions slip down. Keep the hair clips one-two inch away from the scalp.
– Don’t try to trim or cut hair extensions by your own in any situation. If you do so, it may end up having to purchase a new set of hair extensions. Go to a hair stylist, to cut them carefully.
– Don’t every sleep with you hair extensions. Sleeping with them may cause horrible results. Pull your hair back and cover them carefully to keep up durability and life of hair extensions.