When you look attractive, you feel good! and proper hair care is something that will help you to get there. If you have African American hair and you want to take good care of them and maintain them in perfect way but you’re not sure where to initiate. Relax, you can do this. Here are some tips for the best African American hair care –
- African American hair is more delicate in compare to other types and textures of hair. Unlike silky hair, it is not so easy to brush such hair rapidly. It takes about an hour or even more to wash or style such hair. Brush your hair gently with a right kind of brush. Don’t use hard bristle brush.
- Wash your hair weekly. African American hair tends to be drier so it does not require regular washing. Shampoo your hair only once or twice in a week.
- For ultimate African American hair care, it is must to use right kind of product specially formulated for black hair. You can consult to hair specialists about the best products for African American hair. Use natural shampoo and conditioner that does not take moisturizer from your hair.
- When it comes to hair styling, braiding and corn-rowing is the perfect option for African American hair. It aids to keep the streak and finish protected from the frosty temperature and direct sun light. Twisting the hair can also be a good way to achieve the same thing.
- Do not use Relaxers and other chemical based products. It can weaken and damage your hair.
These African American hair care tips can surely help you to maintain your hair in good condition. Like us on face book for current hair trends and daily hair tips. Call us at 407 507 3000 or visit our website to make an appointment. Here at Shallamars Hair Solutions, we utilize cutting-edge techniques and methods on African American hair care.